Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. All these are materials required in house construction except _____________.
[a] iron roofing sheet
2. People living in _____________ settle have better access to social amenities.
3. The number of people living in a particular area is called _____________.
4. Personal hygiene can also be called _____________.
[a] personal cleanliness
[b] personal interest
[c] personal treat
5. Which of these promotes physical hygiene?
[a] Regular exercise
[b] Inadequate meal
6. Which of these is not a consequences absence of moral responsibilities?
[a] Respect and honesty
7. _____________ pollution means air containing harmful substances dangerous to life.
8. _____________ disaster are caused by actions of human being and animals.
9. _____________ roles are roles which nature has given to male and females.
10. One of the differences between man and woman is _____________.
11. One of the factors that can hinder growth in children is _____________.
[b] inadequate diet
[c] personal hygiene
12. All these are effects of abuse of stimulants.
[c] Excellent work performance
13. There are _____________ geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
14. _____________ means working or aching together to achieve a particular aim.
15. A person who want to develop good saving habit must not be _____________.
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6, Third Term Examination Primary Schools Social Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Describe the feature of a good house?
B. Mention four ways by which you can keep yourself physically fit?
A. List 3 factors contributing to drug abuse.
B. State three ways that air pollution can be reduced?
A. What is disaster?
B. Mention 3 effects of natural disaster.
A. State 2 advantages and two disadvantages of mechanized agriculture.
B. List 3 problem of mechanized agriculture.
A. What is the meaning of Gender discrimination?
B. State 3 differences between man and woman.