Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ______________ is the degree of hotness or coldness of the body.
2. Convert 30º C to degree Fahrenheit.
3. Each of the angles of an equilateral triangle measure ______________.
4. Which of the plane shapes has four lines of symmetry?
5. Two lines are said to be ______________ if they intersect at a right angle.
[a] parallel lines
[b] perpendicular lines
[c] diagonal lines
6. Calculate the lettered angle in the figure below:
7. Name these 3 – dimensional shape?
[c] Net cylinder
8. How many edges are there in the shape of a cuboid?
[a] 6 edges
[b] 9 edges
[c] 12 edges
9. The distance round a circle or its boundary called ______________.
10. The measurement from base to top is called ______________.
11. Convert 1001two to base 10?
12. Evaluate 11101two – 1011two
13. ______________ means the collection, classification analysis, presentation and interpretation of data.
Study this data and answer and answer the 2, 2, 2, 4, 8, 5, 6, 4, 3, 4
14. What is the mode of the data?
15. The mean is
Get more Mathematics Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Mathematics Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Convert 30º C to degree Fahrenheit.
B. Convert 35º F to degree Celsius.
C. Indicate the type of lines in each case?
A. State 2 each properties of the following plane shapes.
B. Write these angle sizes in degrees:
I. 1½ right angle
II. Two third of a right angle
III. 80% of 3 right angle
A. How many edges are there in the following 3 – dimensional shapes:
III. A matches box
B. A wheel of circumference 40cm is for 200 times, what was the distance covered?
A. Express each of the following in metres:
I. 500 cm
II. 480 cm
III. 10,000 cm
B. Convert 1110two to base 10.
A. In a class the number of pupils who passed English is 40, mathematics 90, science 50, and literature 45. Represent this information in a pictogram.
B. Find the simple interest on ₦600.00 for 4 years at 6% per annum.
Follow the link for Mathematics Lessons – Third Term Mathematics Plan Lesson Notes Link