Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. An example of chinese martial arts is ______________.
[c] kung fu
2. Judo and karate are example of ______________.
[c] martial arts
3. Taekwando is the ______________ art of self defense and one of the oldest form of martial art.
4. Adequate nutrition can prevent ______________.
5. When the swimmer faces up throughout which makes breathing easier and the arms move in a windmill style is ______________.
[a] Leg stroke
[b] back stroke
[c] head stroke
6. The series of repeated movements during swimming is ______________.
[a] swimming stroke
[b] flogging stroke
[c] chest stroke
7. ______________ is taking your bath before going into the swimming pool.
[a] warm up
8. The disease that can be transferred from one person to another is ______________.
9. The unhealthy condition of the body is ______________.
10. Physical activities should not be carried out in ______________
11. ______________ does not encourage exercise.
[a] adequate rest
[b] regular exercise
8. It is good to seek and get medical assistance on time when ill.
[a] not true
[c] none of the above
9. ______________ are exercise perform in other to develop or display physical agility.
10. ______________ is not a middle distance race.
[b] 1500 metre race
[c] 800 metres
11. One of the diseases in the human body is ______________.
12. Balance diet improves physical ______________.
13. Personal hygiene is the same as ______________.
[a] environmental sanitation
[b] personal cleanliness
[c] personal environmental
14. A ______________ is a place for washing clothes.
15. All these are ways of caring for clothes except ______________.
Get more Physical and Health Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Physical and Health Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is marital art
B. List 4 skills in football.
Write the full meaning of AIDS and HIV?
A. Define drug abuse.
B. List 2 people that can prescribe drug.
A. Define personal hygiene.
b. Write 2 examples of personal hygiene.
A. Define diseases.
B. Write 2 ways of preventing diseases.