Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (CRS)
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ___________ means feeding the hungry and helping the needy.
2. Blessed are the ___________ for they shall obtain mercy.
3. The widow of Zarephath showed hospitality of prophet.
4. Peaceful co – existence means live in ___________ with others.
5. Forbearance means avoiding of trouble and ___________.
6. We should be at peace with others by ___________ one another.
7. Living in peace promote ___________.
[a] good separation
[b] good relationship
[c] good misunderstanding
8. ___________ welcomed angels in disguise of strangers.
9. Which of these words can be used to mean selfishness?
10. ___________ means a strong feeling of affection or likeness towards other people.
11. ___________ are to preserve the earth from been taking over by Satan and his agent.
12. Passover means ___________.
13. Serpent bite the lsrealites because they ___________.
[a] praise God
14. Christian bring ___________ as light of the world.
15. Suffering is when someone faces ___________.
Get more CRS/CRK Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Christian Religious Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Define Hospitality.
B. Mention 4 people in the bible who showed hospitality.
A. What is love and unselfishness?
B. State 3 ways people can show peaceful co – existence.
A. Explain the term peaceful maker.
B. List 4 blessings of forbearance.
How can we be at peace with others?
A. What is kindness?
B. Write 2 promises of God to Abraham.
Follow the link for CRS/CRK – Third Term Christian Religious Studies Plan Lesson Notes Link