Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (CRS)
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. A good Christian must have ____________.
[a] physical spirit
[b] whole spirit
[c] Holy Spirit
2. The trinity is made up of the father, the son and ____________.
[b] Holy Spirit
3. Jesus Christ referred to the holy spirit as the ____________.
4. Which of these is not a reason to love other people?
[a] It is commanded by God.
[b] It is bad.
[c] It is good.
5. The bible command us to ____________ our neighbor like ourselves.
6. For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son is found in ____________.
[a] John 4 : 8 – 10
[b] John 3 : 16
[c] Acts 6 : 2 – 5
7. ____________ is a return or recompense for service or merit.
8. 1 John 4 : 8 tell us that God is ____________.
9. ____________ showed love to the wounded man.
[a] Judas lscariot
[c] The good samaritan
10. All these are fruits of the spirit except ____________.
11. The holy spirit helps Christian to be in unity.
[c] Not sure
12. The disciples were in ____________ on the day of Pentecost.
[b] one accord
13. How many disciples were present on the day of Pentecost.
14. ____________ is what we get for whatever we do.
15. Who did God gave the ten commandment to?
Get more CRS/CRK Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Christian Religious Studies Link
Attempt all question in this section.
A. Explain who the holy spirit is?
B. Define truth.
A. Explain how the Holy Spirit makes us faithful.
B. Narrate the influence of the holy spirit in our daily lives.
A. Explain the reason why we should love one another.
B. State 3 importance of loving one another.
A. Define reward.
B. Write three rewards of working in the holy spirit.
A. Briefly explain how God demonstrate love to us ?
B. Quote what was written in John 3 : 16
Follow the link for CRS/CRK – Third Term Christian Religious Studies Plan Lesson Notes Link