Last Updated on May 30, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (CRS)
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. A person that follows the teaching of Jesus Christ is a __________.
2. Jesus teaches us to love one another.
3. __________ is able to protect us and is always with us.
4. Christians are expected to assist their friends in time of need.
5. Who was the first woman created by God?
6. We pray for God blessing and forgiveness.
7. What did God say at the beginning of creation?
[a] Let there be joy.
[b] Let there be light.
[c] Let there be food.
8. Who was the first son of Adam?
9. It is the will of Jesus Christ that we must learn to share our things with others.
10. __________ is an example of what God provides for us.
11. We talk to God our father in __________.
12. We can be friend of Jesus by __________.
[a] obeying him
[b] fighting him
13. Jesus died because of our __________.
14. Personal prayers are the prayers we say when we are __________
15. God is good because he __________.
[a] beats us
[b] created us
[c] run away
Get more Third Term Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Christian Religious Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Who is the son of God?
Who gives us everything that we need?
Mention one person who sang praises to the Lord.
Recite the Lord’s prayer.
Mention 2 things we can thank for.
Follow the link for CRS/CRK – Third Term Christian Religious Studies Plan Lesson Notes Link