THEME – STRUCTURE
PREVIOUS LESSON – Identification and Pronunciation of Objects or Articles of “A” and “An” (Primary 1)
TOPIC – SEX
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
1. identify him/herself as a boy or girl.
2. identify their teacher as a man or woman.
I am a boy/girl.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
Chart of a boy a
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
DIFFERENTIATION OF SEX
I am a boy.
I am a girl.
Who is this?
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Guides the pupils identify sex differential.
Pupil’s Activities – Identify individual sex different.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to identify sex differential.