FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
INSTRUCTION – Answer all the following questions.
Answer all the questions in this section.
1. A ___________________ is a building for people to live in, usually for a family.
2. Who among these people builds the wall of a house?
3. A ___________________ roofs houses.
4. ___________________ workers should be employed in house construction.
5. The government should always provided ___________________ services.
6. A disaster is ___________________.
[a] a good happening
[b] great or sudden misfortune
[c] Good news
7. Which of these agencies is in charge of natural disasters in Nigeria?
8. Natural disasters affect ___________________ in a country.
[a] many people
[b] a person
[c] few people
9. We should show ___________________ towards victims of natural disasters.
10. Shelter, food and ___________________ are basic necessities of life.
11. Regular payment of taxes can also help the government in the provision of services.
12. Which of these is not a reason why government is unable to provide service?
[a] Over population
[b] Poor revenue generation
[c] Low population
13. Poor services would make people ___________________.
14. Provision of social amenities is the sole responsibility of the ___________________.
15. ___________________ is not a quality of a good leader.
Attempt all the following questions.
1. Enumerate 5 problem created by bad leadership in Nigeria:
b. Mention 2 ways bad leaders can be checked:
2a. Define Natural disaster.
b. List 4 effect of natural disasters:
3. State 3 help toward the victims of natural disasters:
4. Mention 3 ways we can help government to provide services:
5. What is a house?
b. Give 2 reasons why some people did not own house?