Exam Questions – Second Term Examination Basic Technology for JSS 2 (Basic 8)
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (JSS 21)
Instruction: Fill the gaps with the most suitable word from the options A – D.
1. ______________ is the medical treatment given to an injured or sick person before medical help is available.
(b) First Aid
(c) Hand Sanitizers
2. The letter A in the ABC of First Aid is ______________.
3. The color of the first aid box is ______________ and ______________.
(a) Blue and Indigo
(b) Red and White
(c) White and Black
(d) Transparent and Opaque
4. The letter B in the ABC of First Aid is ______________.
(b) Basket Ball
5. The letter C in the ABC of First Aid is ______________.
(c) Cultivator (d) Circulatory
6. The human heart beats ______________ times in a minute.
7. All of the following are aspect of Rescue Operation except?
(a) Securing the Environment
(b) Securing the Victim
(c) Securing the Vehicle
(d) Securing the Mosque
8. The following tools are used in Rescue Operation except?
9. Ceramics are materials which are made from ______________.
10. A diameter is a line which divides a circle into two ______________ parts.
11. A Sector is an arc bounded by ______________ radius.
12. Angles in a triangle has up to ______________ degree.
13. All of the following are types of triangle except?
(a) Equilateral Triangle
(b) Scalene Triangle
(c) Upside down Triangle
(d) Isosceles Triangle
14. A Machine is a device that makes work ______________ and ______________.
(a) Easier and Faster
(b) Faster and Finer
(c) Fine and smoother
(d) Smoother and eatable
15. Friction is the force that opposes motion between surfaces in ______________.
ANSWER all questions.
A. State 4 laws of Solid Friction.
B. List 5 Advantages of Friction.
C. List 3 Disadvantages of Friction.
D. List 3 Methods of reducing friction & explain them.
A. Define a Metal Work Machine.
B. Explain Comprehensively what you understand by a Lathe Machine in nothing less than 3 lines.
C. List 3 other types of Metal Work Machine you know apart from the Lathe Machine.
D. List 3 types of Grinding machines and 3 types of Folding Machine you know.
A. List and explain 3 types of machine you know.
B. List 3 types of Woodwork machine. .
C. List 3 DO’s and 3 DO NOT of Machines.