Second Term Examination Civic Education Primary 4 (Basic 4) Exam Questions
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
CIVIC EDUCATION EXAM QUESTIONS
SECTION A – Choose the correct answer from the options
1. _________ is the government of the people, by the people and for the people.
2. One of these is not a community leader _________.
3. All these are ways of promoting the spirit of communalism except _________.
4. _________ is not a right attitude to cultural diversity.
5. _________ is not part of a father’s responsibilities to the family.
[a] running errands for children
[b] provision of food
[c] payment of school fees
6. _________ helps parents with domestic chores.
7. Who cook for the family?
8. Civil values are _________.
[a] worthy qualities citizens must have
[b] poor qualities
[c] wrong doings
9. How many major ethnic groups are there in Nigeria.
10. Nation building is the responsibility of _________.
[a] only the president
[c] every citizen
11. Which of these countries colonized Nigeria?
[a] Great Britain
[b] United States of America
12. Another word for ethnicity is _________.
13. Rigging of election often lead to _________.
[a] good governance
[b] political violence
14. The power or right to enforce obedience is called _________.
15. Nigeria gain her independence on _________.
[a] 1st Jan, 1960
[b] 1st Oct, 1960
[c] 1st June, 1960
SECTION B – Attempt all questions.
A. Define Civic value. __________________
B. List 4 examples of civic value.
A. Define nation. __________________
B. List 2 characteristics of a nation.
What are the of parents to their children. __________________
A. What is ethnicity? __________________
B. Mention 4 causes of ethnicity in Nigeria.
A. What is constituted authority? __________________
b. List 2 duties of citizen to constituted authority.