SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Washing machines are used for ______________.
[a] washing shoe
[b] washing clothes
[c] washing plate
2. An electrical appliance used for cooking is ______________.
[c] electric stove
3. Accident can happen ______________.
[a] only in school
[b] only at home
4. To prevent accident, we should not play with ______________.
5. ______________ are materials used to produce another goods.
6. These are list of things we can keep in the bank expect ______________.
7. Accident can leads to all these expect ______________.
[a] lost of properties
8. Accidents can lead to ______________.
9. ______________ is a way of keeping our money and other valuable items in the bank.
10. All home appliances need maintenance.
11. In olden days, people kept their money in banks.
12. We store things like fish, beans and ______________.
13. There are ______________ major types of appliance.
14. Electric iron is used for ______________.
[b] ironing clothes
[c] boiling water
15. We can store thing in ______________.
Attempt all questions in this section.
1. Mention 3 solutions to the problems of saving.
2. What is resource?
3. List 2 types of resource.
4. Saving is the ________________________________________________.
5. Mention 4 things we can save.