FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. A body that controls the people of a country is ___________________ .
2. A good citizens should not ___________________ .
[a] pay tax to the government
[b] disobey laws
[c] obey laws and order
3. Civic education teaches us to be involved in ___________________
[c] politics .
4. School rules & regulations has to do with ___________________ that guide pupils .
[a] fight and cry
[b] read and write
[c] dos and don’t
5. Showing love and care to people around us is ___________________ .
6. ___________________ provides social amenities for the people .
7. A Honesty person does not ___________________ .
[a] speak truth
8. ___________________ promote peace in a country .
9. A class monitor must be ___________________ .
10. ___________________ is an example of pet you have at home.
11. Democracy mean government of the ___________________ for the people and by the people .
12. For nation to be develop, its citizen needs to know their right and ___________________.
[c] none of the above
13. Punctuality means ___________________ to school .
14. Neatness mean appearing in a clean ___________________.
15. ___________________ are rewards for obeying schools rules and regulation .
[a] Gifts and prizes
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. School children should show courtesy and politeness to
2. Honesty means ______________________________________________ .
3. List 3 duties of class monitor.
4. Politeness means ______________________________________________ .
5. What is kindness?
b. List four domestic animals that you know.