FIRST TERM EXAMINATION CLASS – PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
SECTION A Answer all the questions in this section.
1. __________________ are desirable qualities and behaviors.
2. Major ethnic group in Nigeria does not include __________________.
3. Listening to other people view is a way of showing __________________ for the people’s value.
4. __________________ will promote unity among people.
5. Emir is to Hausa __________________ is to the Yoruba.
6. A good leader should not be __________________.
7. The best way to settle disagreement in a community is by __________________.
8. Unity promotes __________________.
[a] co – operation
9. __________________ means a group of people that controls the affairs of people in a community state or country.
10. A __________________ is the head of a presidential form of a government.
11. In democracy leaders are chosen by __________________.
12. __________________ is the government of the people for the people and for the people.
13. Local government is also called __________________ government.
14. How many tier of government do we have in Nigeria?
15. __________________ is the duty of the local government.
[a] Collection of bribes
[b] Collection of rates
[c] Collection of dowry
SECTION B Attempt all the question in this section.
1. Define local government.
b. Write 2 duties of local government
2a. What is Government?
b. State 2 examples of traditional and constitutional government.
3. What is culture and culture diversity?
4. Explain community leadership.
b. Mention 2 duties of community leader:
5. State government is a body.
b. List 3 tiers of government: