CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
SECTION A – MULTIPLE CHOICE
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C in this section.
1. _______ drawing is a type of Drawing.
[a] Still life
2. _______ drawing is a drawing from the memory.
3. _______ is a male role player.
4. _________ is a female role player.
5. These are solfa names except _______.
6. _______ is a type of card.
7. _______ is the person learning particular skill.
8. _______ is a type of trade learnt.
9. _______ is a visual art.
10. _______ is needed for drawing
[c] Paper and pencil
11. _______ is the placement of sounds in time.
12. _______ rhythm is a type of rhythmic pattern.
13. In _______ rhythm pattern, elements are repeated exactly in an evenly spaced arrangement.
14. These are types of cards except _______.
[a] thank you card
[b] wedding card
[c] eating card
15. _______ is a popular actor or actress in Nigeria.
[a] Mr Odunlade
[b] Mr Bean
[c] Mr Keen
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the questions in this section.
A. What is drawing?
B. Mention 3 types of drawing.
A. Define Natural drawing.
B. What is Landscape drawing?
A. What is card making ?
B. List three materials used in making cards.
A. Write two types of card.
b.A Define decoration.
A. What is traditional apprentice?
B. State four objectives of traditional apprentice.