FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Food that consist all classes of food is called _________________ .
[b] clean water
[c] balance diet
2. _________________ means the movement of the body to stimulate breathing.
3. _________________ is what human being and animal eat when they are hungry .
4. _________________ can be regarded as exercise.
[a] smiling and eating
[b] walking and jogging
[c] standing and smiling
5. _________________ is a state of unconsciousness while lying down, it is a deep state of rest.
6. _________________ means the position in which one hold his / her body.
7. Food can be classified into _________________ .
8. Energy giving food are these except _________________ .
9. Body building foods are these except _________________ .
10. Exercise can be taken before sunrise and after sunrise .
11. Good food protect us from sickness and diseases.
12. Wash your _________________ before and after eating.
13. Why do we need fruit in our diet?
[a] for digestion
[b] for fat
[c] for cooking
14. All are classes of food except _________________.
15. Keeping personal belongings is an orderly manner is _________________.
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. Define Food
2. What is balanced diet?
3. List all the classes of food we have.
b. List 5 types of food
4. Mention 3 Good eating habit
5. List 3 importance of rest.
b. List 3 examples of exercise