First Term Examination Literature in English Basic 8 (JSS 2)
CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
BASIC 8 (JSS 2)
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
Instruction: Answer all questions
“LOCKS OF MYSTERY” by Moshood Oba
1. Who was chief Dagunro?
2. What led to the locks on Dangunro’s head?
3. How many kings had died as a result of the mysterious message behind Dagunro’s locks of hair?
4. |”…. What will a bird do with tooth pick? He does not need it. What does Atiba claims he wants to see me for?”
(a) Who is the speaker?
(b) Who are the listeners?
(c) Where are they?
5. What were King Atiba’s unraveled of the three locks on Danguro’s head?
6. What were Adegbayi’s promise of reward to Romoke when she reveals the meaning of the locks on her husband’s head?
7. Mention two characters that are over ambitious.
8. Give a reason for choosing each of them.
9. What was their end?
10. List the mysteries of Dagunro’s locks.
11. Write out five themes from the drama.