First Term Examination Physical and Health Education Exam Questions Primary 4 (Basic 4)
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Physical fitness means to be ___________.
[b] physical healthy
2. Endurance in physical activities means to tolerate ___________.
[b] no pain
3. The movement from one place to another is called ___________.
4. A person who engage un athletics exercise etc is ___________.
5. Locomotor movement are forms of ___________.
6. The act of going with quick , never having hand on the ground once is called ___________.
7. Skipping need rope while runner need a ___________.
8. Which of these is not a non locomotor movement ___________.
9. One of the skill in track event is ___________.
[a] take – off
[b] out on
[c] lay down
10. ___________ means moving with a to – and – fro or curving motion.
11. Middle distance races cover all these except ___________.
[a] 500 metres
[b] 800 metres
12. ___________ is an example of long distance race.
[b] 800 m
[c] 100 m
13. Relay races take place on the ___________.
14. ___________ is a technique in relay races.
[a] visual exchange
15. When one part of the body is moved in an opposite direction, then ___________ is taking place.
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is table tennis?
B. List 4 equipment for playing table tennis:
Define visual and non visual method of baton exchange:
A. Football means ____________________________________________
B. Write 4 skills of football:
i. Locomotive movements
ii. Non Locomotive movements
B. Write 2 examples each:
Define First Aid.
B. List 5 materials found in a first aid box: