First Term Examination Security Education Primary 4 (Basic 4) Exam Questions
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
SECTION A – OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C.
1. Things around us make up ________.
2. ________ makes up neighbourhood.
3. There are ________ types of neighbourhood.
4. Another name for bad neighbourhood is ________.
5. ___________ is a type of neighbourhood.
6. ________ protects the neighbourhood.
7. ________ can be found in good neighbourhood.
8. Vigilantes take care of neighbourhood ________.
9. Neighbourhood means our ________ environment.
10. Schools can be found in a neighbourhood.
11. A stranger is ________.
12. A person following you about is a ________.
13. ________ a bad stranger.
[a] Play with
[b] Sit with
14. It is good to collect sweets from people we don’t know.
15. Dilapidated building are found in a ________ neighbourhood.
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the questions.
a. What is neighbourhood?
b. Mention 4 things that make up a neighbourhood.
a. Define neighbourhood security.
b. Write out two example of neighbourhood security.
QUESTION 3 – State three things each found in
a. Good neighbourhood
b. Bad neighbourhood
a. Who is a stranger?
b. List out 3 ways to identify a bad stranger.
QUESTION 5 – Write out five names of street in your neighbourhood.