Third Term Examination Agriculture Primary 1 (Basic 1) – Exam Questions
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Attempt all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _____________ is colourless, odourless and tasteless liquid.
2. Water is formed by _____________ elements.
3. Food enhances growth of people.
4. Water can be used for _____________.
5. Water can be contaminated by _____________.
[a] by boiling it
[b] by pouring chemicals in rivers
6. Unclean water can cause _____________.
7. Unclean water has many effects on human being.
8. _____________ is an item eaten by people and animals for life and growth.
9. We get _____________ from animals.
10. We get _____________ from plant.
11. We have _____________ classes of food.
12. Rock stones can be used for _____________ construction.
13. _____________ is a mixture of gases.
14. We eat food to satisfy appetite and to met physiological needs for growth.
15. _____________ is an example of dangerous plants which destroys people organs.
Attempt all questions in this section.
Write out 4 uses of water.
List 4 kinds of food.
Mention 4 food we can get from animal.
State 3 food we get from plants.
Mention 2 sources of water.
Follow the link for Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes Link