BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – UNDERSTANDING BASIC SIMPLE MACHINE
PREVIOUS LESSON – USES OF SPOON
TOPIC – USES OF SEESAW AND SWING
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to states the uses of seesaw and swing.
Seesaw and Swing
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of seesaw and swing.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – USES OF SEESAW AND SWING
USES OF SEESAW AND SWING
Seesaw and Swing are used as game and fun.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Leads pupils to know the uses of seesaw and swing.
- Pupil’s Activities – Say the use of seesaw and swing.
- Leads them to use of seesaw and swing.
- Pupil’s Activities – Play on a seesaw and swing.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to state two uses of seesaw and swing.