MID TERM TEST
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MID TERM TEST QUESTIONS
ATTEMPT ALL THE QUESTIONS
Things that Float in the Air | Effects of Moving Air
1. Moving air is known as ______________.
2. Man breathe in ______________ and ______________.
A. Oxygen and carbon dioxide
B. Dioxide and carbon
C. carbon dioxide and oxygen
3. How does moving air destroyed farmland?
A. By filling the soil.
B. Washing away the soil.
C. By wetting the soil.
4. How does moving air support lives?
A. By breathing in carbon dioxide and breathing out oxygen.
B. By breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide.
C. By breathing in dioxide and breathing out carbon.
Air as a Means of Transmission of Air Borne Diseases | Meaning of Air Borne Diseases | Ways of Preventing Air Borne Diseases
5. ________________ are diseases that are spread through air.
A. Air borne diseases
B. Water borne diseases
C. Virus diseases
6. ________________ is a respiratory diseases.
B. Chicken pox
7. 4. At this COVID 19 period, what should we do when we are sick?
A. Come to school
B. Stay at home
C. Play with friends
8. ________________ is a recent air borne diseases that causes illness in humans.
B. Chicken pox
Meaning of Water and Water Quality | Source of Water
9. __________________ is the liquid that descends from the clouds as rain, forms streams, lakes, and seas.
B. Pure water
C. Table water
10. __________________ is the degree to which water is clean and safe for drinking, cooking, bathing, swimming, etc.
A. Water tap
B. Water well
C. Water quality
Uses of Water to Human Beings, Plants and Animals
11. ________________ is important to all living things – human begins, plants and animals for growth and survival.
B. Pure water
C. Tap water
12. ________________ need water for manufacturing foods from the energy from the sun.
B. Human beings
13. ________________ need water for remove waste from the body.
A. Plants and animals
B. Human begins and animals
C. Human beings and plants
14. ________________ is the water evaporation from the leaves, stem and roots.
15. ________________ is the use of water to grow different parts of the plants.
16. Water evaporate from the leaves, stems and roots contains ________________.
A. Carbon dioxide
Contamination of Water – Meaning of Water Contamination | Ways of Contaminating Water | Sources of Water Contamination
17. _____________ is water that are unsafe for drinking, cooking, washing, etc.
A. Water contamination
B. Water purification
C. Water substance
18. Tap water and well water are safe for drinking.
A. Yes, they are safe for drink.
B. No, they are not safe for drinking.
C. Tap water is safe but not all well water are safe for drinking.
19. Tap water and well water are unsafe for cooking, bathing and washing.
A. Yes, they are safe.
B. No, they are not safe.
C. I don’t know.
20. What is water contamination?
A. Water that is safe for drinking, cooking, bathing, etc.
B. Water that is hygiene.
C. Water that is unsafe for drinking, cooking, bathing, etc.