MID TERM TEST
MID TERM TEST QUESTIONS
ATTEMPT ALL THE QUESTIONS
Meaning (Examples) of ICT Devices | Meaning of GSM Phones
1. _________ means information communication technology.
2. I stands for ____________________.
3. T stands for ____________________.
4. _________ is Global System Mobile for all mobile telephones.
5. G stands for ____________________.
6. S stands for ____________________.
7. M stands for ____________________.
8. GSM is Global System Mobile for ____________________.
A. all mobile telephones
B. all telephone mobile
C. all telephone mob
ICT Devices – Uses of GSM Phone
9. ____________________ is used for making and receiving call.
10. GSM can ____________________ and ____________________.
A. send messages only
B. receive message only
C. send and receive only
ICT Devices – Uses of Smartphones
11. _______________ is a mobile phone that has more functions than GSM.
12. Smartphone performs the basic functions of _______________.
13. Smartphone can make and receive call as _______________.
14. Smartphone can browse the Internet as _______________.
ICT Devices – Uses of Organizer
15. _______________ is an electronic device that store information like names, addresses, phone numbers, dates and time of meetings.
16. _______________ has an inbuilt organizer.
17. Organizer is a _______________.
A. Mobile phone
B. Mobile device
C. Mobile network
ICT Devices – Uses of Fax Machines
18. _______________ is a device that used to send and receive printed documents or images.
A. Fax machine
B. Printer machine
C. Photocopy machine
19. Fax machine only work _______________ over telephone networks.
20. Fax machine supports businesses for effective _______________.