Second Term Examination Christian Religious Studies Primary 1 (Basic 1) CRS Exam Questions
CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
CRS EXAM QUESTIONS
SECTION A – Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. All these can protect us except _________.
2. Jesus called his disciples _________.
3. Which of these must we show to Jesus to become his good friend?
4. Who gave us the eyes to see?
5. Jesus has power over all diseases and death.
[c] none of the above
6. The eyes are the _________ of the body.
7. God saw everything that he has made and behold it was beautiful, it can be found in Genesis _________.
[a] 1 : 31
[b] 2 : 32
[c] 3 : 33
8. “ Speak, Lord your servant is listening “ can be found in Samuel _________.
[a] 7 : 9
[b] 2 : 9
[c] 5 : 9
9. God wants us to learn the word.
[c] None of the above
10. God created _________ and _________ in the garden of Eden.
[a] Adam & Joy
[b] Adam & eve
[c] Adam & Deborah
11. We belongs to the family of _________.
12. Jesus want us to _________ one another.
13. Jesus and _________ were good friends in Bible.
14. “ Love one another “ it can be found in John _________.
[a] 14 : 17
[b] 15 : 17
[c] 16 : 17
15. It is good to be kind to our neighbor.
SECTION B – Attempt all questions.
1. List _________ things created by God.
2. Genesis _________ says,“God saw everything that has made and behold it was beautiful“.
3. _________ died for our sin.
4. Name 4 things you can see with your eyes:
5. Write John 15 : 17 __________________