Second Term Examination Civic Education Primary 1 (Basic 1) Exam Questions
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1) EXAM QUESTIONS
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Sanitation is the cleaning of the environment to prevent __________.
2. In the olden days, people use __________ toilet.
3. We can keep our surrounding clean by __________.
4. We must flush our __________ after use.
5. What type of toilet do you have at home?
[a] Water closet
[b] Bucket toilet
[c] Pit toilet
6. Our toilet should be washed __________.
7. One of the thing used in keeping surrounding clean is __________.
8. Germs make us fall __________.
9. Keeping our body clean makes us to be __________.
10. We should __________ our parents and teachers.
11. To keep our body clean, we must __________ our teeth.
12. Living in a dirty environment can cause __________.
13. Which of these materials can be used to wash the toilet?
14. We must eat __________ food.
15. Personal hygiene means keeping our body and environment __________.
Attempt all questions in this section.
1. Mention 2 people we must obey.
2. List 2 importance of cleanliness.
3. Name 3 types of toilet.
4. List 3 object used in keeping the environment clean.
5. List 3 materials used in cleaning our body .