CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL – JSS 1
SECTION A – OBJECTIVES
Answer all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. One of the following is not an important point to consider when selecting clothes
[d] money available
2. One of the following is not suitable for the skin.
[a] cleansing lotion
[b] toilet soap
[c] bleaching cream
[d] moisturizing cream
3. One of the following does not belong to the following.
4. Your brothers and sisters are your ______________.
5. All item that we wear with our clothes are called ______________.
[d] hand bags
6. which of the following is not a method of deposng waste?
[d] Feeding animals
7. All items that we wear with our clothes are called ______________.
[d] hand bags
8. Before the application of make-up , the face must be ______________.
9. A house in which a family lives is a
10. A family that includes aunts, uncles, grand parents’ cousins and other relation is called ______________.
[a] expensive family
[b] expanded family
[c] extended family
[d] extension family
11. ______________ and ______________ are human resources.
12. Equipments for the cleaning of the house includes ______________ and ______________.
13. Deodorant prevent ______________ out of perspiration.
14. ______________, ______________, and ______________ are steps in laundry .
15. ______________, ______________, and ______________ are local cosmetics
Answer all the qestions
1a. Define Family
b. State three common form of family in Nigeria.
c. List four functions of the father.
2a. State 5 uses of food in the body
b. State any three ways healthy feeding habits can help us.
3a. What is decision making?
b. Identify five (5) factors that can influence desion making.
4a. List 5 ways of caring for clothes
b. State 5 steps in laundering personal clothes