Second Term Examination Information Technology (Computer Studies) Primary 1 (Basic 1) Exam Questions
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1) EXAM QUESTIONS
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. __________ is a rectangular shape box used to keep data.
[a] Central product
[b] Central book
[c] Central processing unit
2. CPU is the __________ of the computer
3. Memory unit is a functional part of __________.
4. How many types of computer do we have?
5. All these are sizes of computer except __________.
[a] super computer
[b] mainframe computer
[c] water computer
6. Laptops and desktops are types of __________ computer.
7. We have computer in all these places except __________.
8. We can use computer to __________.
[b] play game
9. Alphabetic keys and __________ are groups of key in the keyboard.
[a] Heaven key
[b] numeric keys
[c] house key
10. The keys with function signs are called __________.
[a] function keys
[b] letter keys
[c] paper keys
11. The monitor looks like a __________.
12. Keyboard is an __________ Devices.
13. __________ is very fast in calculation.
14. __________ is the smallest computer.
[a] Micro computer
[b] Mix computer
[c] Wonderful computer
15. Computer work is always correct and accurate.
Attempt all questions
1. A computer that can be operate on the lap is known as __________________.
2. Name 3 types computer.
3. __________________ is an electronic device.
4. List 4 places where computer can be used.
5. Arithmetic Unit is the functional part of __________________.