SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – DIVISION OF WHOLE AND DECIMAL NUMBERS
- Lesson One – Division of Numbers by 10 up to 90
- Lesson Two – Quantitative Reasoning on Division
- Lesson Three – Division by 100 and 200
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- divide numbers by 10 and multiples of 10 up to 90.
- solve quantitative aptitude problems involving division of number by 10 and multiples of 10 up to 900.
- divide numbers by 100 and 200. The divisional signs are ÷ or /.
Division is used for dividing or sharing things between two or more people or things. Division is an important part of our daily life. The concept of division will enable the pupils to understand and appreciate the uses of division.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Charts on division of number of 10 and multiples of 10 up to 90.
- Charts containing worked problems involving division of number by 100 and 200.
Sharing things between people or things.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 1 – Division of Numbers by 10 up to 90 docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 2 – Quantitative Reasoning on Division
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 3 – Division of Numbers by 100 up to 900 docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 –
If you found something useful today, please consider a small donation.