BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
NURSERY 1 (AGE 3)
Answer the following questions.
1. Emergency can cause death.
2. Ask for __________ during emergency.
3. Sharp objects can cause __________.
4. Knife is a __________.
[a] dull object
[b] sharp object
5. Fire causes burns
6. First aid is given to __________.
[b] save life
7. A snake lives in the __________.
8. An insect is a __________ creature.
9. Snake bite can cause death.
Get more Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Nursery and Kindergarten Classes – Exam Questions
10. An insect has __________ legs.
11. Mosquito bite cause malaria.
12. It is good to use drug over dose.
13. Poison is anything that can damage the body system.
14. Putting pins into the earholes is __________.
15. It is good for children to play with electrical appliances.