Last Updated on June 12, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
JSS 1 (BASIC 7)
Answer all questions.
1. The actual worth of a thing in monetary terms is referred to as ____________.
2. In the A-Z of aviation, Q represents ____________.
(a) quaker oat
3. ____________ is defined as the attitude of standing for the truth and being identified with study behavior.
4. One of these is a consequence of dishonesty.
(a) It leads to punishment.
(b) It brings shame.
(c) A person can be neglected.
(d) An individual will be given an award.
5. All are types of citizenship except ____________.
6. In the Nigerian coat of arms, the Eagle represents the ____________ of Nigeria.
7. Pounds sterling and cents is to England, Naira and ____________ is to Nigeria.
8. The freedoms that citizens have under a state is called ____________.
(d) human rights
9. In the traffic rules and regulations, with respect to road signs, the green light signifies ____________.
10. The immediate treatment given to an individual who is injured is called ____________.
(a) First Aider
(b) First Class
(c) First Position
(d) First Aid
11. ____________ defined democracy as a system of government of the people by the people and for the people.
12. Right to vote and be voted for is an example of ____________ right.
13. Those things a citizen must do for the state because they are necessary are called ____________.
14. Nigeria is a country in the ____________ African sub region.
15. The working together of people to achieve a common goal is called ____________.
16. Three examples of Nigeria national symbols are ____________ and ____________.
17. Modern democracy takes its roots from ____________.
18. A citizen of two countries can also be referred to as a ____________ citizen.
19. In Nigeria, there are ____________ geo-political zones.
20. While ____________ is a sudden occurrence of an event that is harmful in nature, ____________ is the process of preventing such occurrence.
Answer four (4) questions in all.
Question one is compulsory.
A. What are human rights?
B. State four forms of abuse of fundamental human rights.
C. List seven examples of a citizen’s fundamental human rights.
D. Write out the A – Z of aviation.
A. Is there any difference between a citizen’s right and his or her obligation? Explain.
B. List four Nigerian national symbols.
A. In a village called Awardee, every member of the community helps in way or the other to ensure that growth and development is seen and felt; this attracted members from other communities to Awardee village. How will you describe the behavior of the people of Awardee village?
B. What are four consequences of lack of co-operation in the society?
A. Define the term Obligations.
B. Give four reasons why a citizen must perform his/her obligations to the society.
A. What are traffic rules and regulations?
B. State the traffic light signals and their interpretations.