Third Term Examination Civic Education Kindergarten – KG (Age 5) – Exam Questions
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
KINDERGARTEN – KG (AGE 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. We need to respect our ___________.
2. We ___________ in the School.
3. Making noise in the church and mosque is bad.
4. Bad fruits can causes ___________.
5. Orderliness means ___________.
[a] scattering anywhere
[b] arranging things in a proper way
6. Our pillow should be in the ________________
[a] sitting room
7. Conflict in the community bring peace.
8. Co – operation in the community brings ___________.
9. We cook in the ___________.
10. We sleep in the ___________.
11. You must go to school very ___________.
12. Playing rough in the school is ___________.
13. Rainbow has how many colour?
14. A ___________ is where we live in.
[b] dust bin
15. Responsibility is what we have to do.