THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ___________ is moral or legal responsibilities.
2. ___________ is one of the duties of children at home.
[b] Running errands
[c] Causing trouble
3. A good citizen should perform his duties and obligation ___________.
4. When citizens fail to pay taxes, government would have enough to spend.
[c] Not sure
5. ___________ are groups which influence government decisions.
[a] Political parties
[b] Government parties
[c] Pressure group
6. What is the full meaning of NLC?
[a] Nigeria Labour Congress
[b] Nigeria Labour Communication
[c] Nigeria Labour Community
7. ___________ is a way of pressure groups makes their intention known to the government.
[b] Dinning with the government
[c] Praising government
8. ___________ is a government of the people by the people and for the people.
[a] Pressure group
[b] Political party
9. A civil society works ___________ of the people.
[a] for the welfare
[b] against the welfare
[c] for the failure
10. One of the disadvantages of pressure group is that they are sometimes used by political opponent to ___________ the government.
11. Which of these is a right attitude to work?
[b] Delay and postponement
12. Which of these agencies is in charge of natural disasters in Nigeria?
13. A disaster is ___________.
[a] a good happening
[b] great or sudden misfortune
[c] good news
14. There are ___________ arms of government.
15. ___________ is concerned with goodness or badness of human character or behaviour.
Get more Civic Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Civic Education Link
Attempt all question in this section.
A. State 4 duties of pupils in a school.
B. Explain four things that will happen if the citizens of a country do not perform their duties.
A. What is social justice?
B. List 4 things pressure group want from government.
A. Write 3 disadvantages of Laziness.
B. What is civil society organization?
A. State 4 characteristics of civil society organization.
B. What is moral education?
A. List 4 four importance of moral education.
B. Define work.
Get Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes Link