THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The _____________ is an example of output device.
2. _____________ is one of components of a system Unit.
[c] Disk drive
3. Which of the following do we need to power on the computer?
4. The CPU must be powered on before the data could be displayed on the monitor.
[c] A or B
5. The system unit is the part of the computer that looks like a ____________.
6. One can copy information from the system through the disk drive.
7. A printer is connected to the _____________.
8. System unit can be classified as _____________.
[a] desktop and tower casing
[b] middle and lower casing
[c] long and short casing
9. We can start the computer without electricity.
10. To start up a computer one needs to unplug the cables.
11. Diskette is used to store _____________.
12. Computer makes work _____________.
13. When computer is switched on, it takes few minutes to get ON, The time to get ON is known as _____________.
14. GSM is used for _____________.
15. Monitor is a part of _____________.
Get more Exam Questions on Computer Studies – Third Term Computer Studies Exam Question Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
List 2 steps to be taken while starting up a computer.
A. Define booting system.
B. Mention 2 types of booting system.
State 4 advantages of using computer.
Mention 4 types of disk drive
List 4 uses of computer software.
Follow the link for Computer Studies Lessons – Third Term Computer Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary Schools Link