THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. We can prevent crime by reporting any criminal activities to the ___________.
2. ___________ should punish any one who engaged in criminal activity.
3. ___________ behaviors are attitude that harm others.
4. The following are violent offences except ___________.
5. Violent offences are dangerous things done to a person that cause him/her ___________.
6. Reducing speed, not drinking when driving are solution to ___________.
[b] drug abuse
[c] road accident
7. Vehicles must always be in ___________ condition when driving.
8. Theft simply means ___________.
9. Peer pressure can influence a person’s ___________.
[a] eating habit
10. ___________ is a group of people or friends with common goal and focus.
11. A content person will always be ___________.
12. A good family show ___________ to each other.
13. Money charged by government on every individual is ___________.
14. Cheating is an act of wrong doing on examination is called ___________.
15. Confidentially as an element of security means ___________.
[a] leak out
Get more Security Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Security Education for Primary Schools Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is anti social behavior?
B. Mention three ways we can prevent crime.
A. Define violent offences.
B. List 4 anti social behavior.
A. Mention 3 examples of violent offences.
B. Write 3 solution to road accident.
A.Mention 3 sexual offences.
B. What is theft?
A. List 3 characteristics of contentment.
B. Define Gang.