Last Updated on December 8, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
For reference or answer to all questions, visit – Civic Education (Primary 3)
1. _________________ education is a course of study which teaches the right and duties.
2. Patriotism promotes the development of _________________ citizens.
3. Patriotism means _________________.
4. A good leader must train his mind to _________________ rules and regulations.
5. National Identity means _________________.
6. The country national flag has _________________ colours.
7. Payment of taxes is one of the duties of citizens to the government
8. A _________________ is a person that belongs to a particular country?
9. Civic Education teaches a citizen how to be _________________ minded
10. _________________ aspect involves production of goods and services.
11. A new Nigeria national anthem was introduced in the year _________________.
12. The national anthem may be sung in the _________________.
13. The green colour of Nigeria flag represents _________________.
14. Who is the governor of Lagos state?
[a] Babajide Sanwo-Olu
[b] Bola Ahmed Tinubu
[c] Akinwunmi Ambode
15. A _________________ is a person that directs a team.
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. What is patriotism?
b. State 3 ways we can show patriotism:
2. Define National symbol.
b. List 3 national symbol in your country:
3. Define National Anthem.
b. Draw a Nigeria Flag and colour it.
4. What does these stands for
i. Green ________________________________
ii. White ________________________________
iii. The horses ________________________________
iv. The eagle ________________________________