Last Updated on October 11, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
THEME – GOD WANTS TO SAVE ALL MEN
PREVIOUS LESSON – God’s Creation are for Man’s Interest (Primary 5)
TOPIC – GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN’S INTEREST
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- list the things created by God.
- explain what is meant by God creating man, in His own image.
- identify the significance of creation as a sign of God’s love to man.
- list things created by man.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Pictures of beautiful things around God created
- Map of the world
- Film – the creation
- GSM phones
- Baskets, tables, etc.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
God creates man and wants us to create. Man has God’s Spirit and some intelligence to work with.
THINGS CREATED BY MAN
- GSM phones
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Discusses things created by man.
- Pupil’s Activities – State things created by man.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to state 10 things created by man.