Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – THE COMMUNITY’S LEADERS AND TITLES
PREVIOUS LESSON – THE COMMUNITY’S TITLE HOLDERS
TOPIC – THE IMPORTANCE OF TITLE HOLDING IN THE COMMUNITY AS A LEADER
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- discuss the need for title holding in the community.
- analyze the importance of title holding to the community development.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of pictures of title holders in the community.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
TEACHER’S/PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES – DISCUSS THE NEED FOR TITLE HOLDING IN THE COMMUNITY
- Community development
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Discuss with the pupils, the need and importance of title holding.
- Pupil’s Activities – Contribute to class discussion.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Next Lesson – Traditional Leaders in Our Community
Pupils to explain the need for title holding in Nigerian communities.