Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – LEARNING ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT
PREVIOUS LESSON – THE TOOLS USED FOR CLEANING THE ENVIRONMENT
TOPIC – BENEFITS OF A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- explain the benefits of a clean environment.
- state the reward of a clean environment
Clean and dirty environment
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of mention three benefits of a clean environment.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES 1 – IDENTIFY THE ENVIRONMENT THAT DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS
- Good health
- Free from bad smell
- Drives away germs and diseases
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Discusses the benefits of a clean environment in our society.
- Pupil’s Activities – Mention three benefits of a clean environment.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- explain the reward of a clean environment.
- state 3 rewards of a clean environment.