Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL – SS 2
SECTION A – OBJECTIVES
Answer all questions in this section.
1. The process at which series of changes in certain organism’s occurs is called _______________.
2. How many days later does a maggot transform from pulpal stage to adult stage?
(a) 23 – 30 days
(c) 3 – 10 days
3. The ability of living organisms to give birth to new individuals of the same species is called?
4. Reproduction involves the _______________ Of the male _______________ and the _______________ Of the female to form a _______________which develops later to an _______________.
5. In a man, what enhances the rapid production of sperm?
6. Man gives birth to living young ones that develops from fertilized eggs because _______________.
(a) they are viviparous
(b) they are Producers
(c) they are huge
(d) they are didiparous
7. The Organ that collects and stores sperm temporarily in the body until they mature is called _______________.
(d) Egg cell
8. Urethra is _______________ in function.
9. What receives sperm from the body during sexual intercourse?
10. The cells of the graffian follicle produces a hormone called _______________.
(a) Ovarian Follicle
Answer all Questions in this section.
1a. List and Explain the types of metamorphosis you know, giving suitable illustrations of each.
b. List Four differences between the types of metamorphosis.
2. Explain comprehensively the reproduction in an house fly.
3a. Define reproduction.
b. List 5 types of asexual reproduction in animals, give 1 example each.
c. Differentiate between asexual and sexual reproduction.
4. Draw and label completely the Human male reproductive system (draw any view of your choice) .