Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – BASIC CONCEPTS OF ICT
PREVIOUS LESSON – Common ICT Devices VIII – Draw A Calculator (Primary 1)
TOPIC – COMMON ICT DEVICES
Drawing of Digital Wrist Watch
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
draw a digital wrist watch.
Uses of digital wrist watch
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
Digital Wrist Watch
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Display A Chart or Picture Showing Digital Wrist Watch
Teacher’s Activities – guide and asks pupils to draw the above digital wrist watch.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Teacher’s/Pupil’s Activities – Draw and colour identified ICT devices – digital wrist watch.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Next Lesson – Revision and Examination
Pupils to –
1. draw a calculator.
2. name and colour some common ICT Devices – digital wrist watch in the workbook.