Last Updated on April 8, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (JSS 2)
Instruction: Choose the most correct from the options A – D.
1. Isometric drawing is drawn to what degree?
2. _________________ is the raw material gotten from the rubber tree
3. Oblique drawing is drawn to what degree?
4. The letter B in the ABC of First Aid is _________________.
5. Roof provides _________________ for the entire building.
6. Which of the following is not a principal plane of projection?
(a) Vertical Plane
(b) Straight Plane
(c) Profices Plane
(d) Horizontal Plane
Read more – Exam Questions – Second Term Examination Basic Technology for JSS 1 (Basic 7)
7. Oblique drawing is a _________________ method of drawing.
Read more – Exam Questions – Second Term Examination Basic Technology for JSS 2 (Basic 8)
8. _________________ is the medical Treatment given to an injured person before the doctor’s arrival.
(a) First Aid
(b) Hand Sanitizers
9. The human heart beats _________________ times in a minute.
10. All of the following are materials for building except?
11. _________________ is the practical application of the knowledge of science?
(a) Scientific Arts
(b) Martial Arts
12. The following can be used for construction in Technical drawing except?
13. Which of the following is not a product of ceramics?
(b) Water Closet
(c) Washing Hand Basin
14. Vulcunization is a process that involves the addition of _________________.
15. Friction opposes motion; True or False?
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
Define the following:
I. Oblique Drawing
II. Orthographic Drawing
III. Isometric drawing
List 2 functions of a foundation.
List 3 types of Foundation you know, and explain any 1.
List 10 materials used for making walls.
List 7 types of walls you know.
What is a Woodwork machine.
Explain the difference between a portable power tool and a machine.
List the 4 major components of the Lathe machine.
List 4 ways of maintaining a Machine