Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _______________ is the act of representing pictures or objects on a paper.
2. _______________ is used to draw circle.
3. Energy means _______________.
[b] ability to do work
[c] pulling and pushing
4. Re – election of light causes formation of _______________.
5. The main source of light is the _______________.
6. The production of sounds is made possible by _______________ energy.
7. _______________ is the tendency to ask and learn about things by asking questions and investigation.
8. Curiosity help to know _______________.
9. _______________ is one of the negative effect of higher order thinking
10. Which of these objects does not float in Air?
11. The sound produced by objects can be _______________.
[a] sleep or dance
[b] sharp or soft
[c] sharp or slow
12. Time can be measured in these units except _______________.
13. Air in motion is called _______________.
14. Water is _______________ in nature.
15. Color can be used in _______________ to control traffic.
[a] television light
[b] vision light
[c] traffic light
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6 – Third Term Examination Primary Schools Basic Science and Technology Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Define energy.
B. List 4 forms of Energy.
A. Define Curiosity.
B. State 4 things that can produced sound.
A. Write 2 reasons why we can think higher.
B. List 4 areas people are curious in.
A. What is drawing?
B. List 3 materials needed for drawing and their uses.
A. State 5 musical instrument.
B. What is inventive thinking?