Last Updated on May 27, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Attempt all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Harmful insect _____________ plants.
2. _____________ destroy farm products like maize.
3. Earthworm is a _____________: friend.
4. Earthworm allows air into the _____________.
5. The best soil for planting is _____________.
[a] loamy soil
[b] clay soil
[c] sandy soil
6. Plant need _____________ to grow.
7. Farmers need to control _____________ on the farm.
8. _____________ is a part of plant.
9. All of these can be found in a plant except _____________.
10. Bird destroyed _____________.
11. _____________ is an example of harmful substances.
12. _____________ is example of harmful insect.
13. Plant needs all of these except _____________.
14. _____________ can be used as medicine.
15. _____________ are implement used by farmer to work on farm.
[a] School tools
[b] Farm tools
[c] Church tools
Get more Agriculture Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Agriculture Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
List 4 method of controlling farmer’s enemies.
What is the best soil for planting?
Mention 5 farmer’s enemies.
State 3 uses of leaves.
Draw a leaf.
Follow the link for Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes Link