Last Updated on June 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ___________ stitches are removed as soon as they have served their purpose.
2. ___________ is not a type of sewing machine.
[a] Hard machine
[b] Leg machine
[c] Thread machine
3. ___________ are light food taken in – between meals.
[b] Balanced light
[c] Main meals
4. Which of these is not an example of snacks?
[b] Semovita with vegetable soup
[c] Puff – puff
5. The movement of thread and needle in and out of the materials/clothes is called ___________.
6. There are ___________ types of stitches.
7. ___________ is not examples of permanent Stitches.
[a] Running stitches
[c] Back stitches
8. Which of the following is not a basic stitches?
[a] Single crotchet
[b] Chain stiches
[c] Spon stitches
9. We use this material to sweep and tidy up the room.
10. ___________ cover our nakedness.
11. ___________ seam is good for undercloth, also used on fine blouses and and children’s wear.
[c] Run and fell
12. The material used for measurement of lines on garment is called ___________.
[b] tape measure
13. One of these is not a type of tacking.
[a] Tavers tacking
[b] Tracing tacking
[c] Even tacking
14. ___________ are major food taken three times in a day.
[b] Main meal
15. ___________ influence the choice of our personal Belongings.
Get more Home Economics Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Home Economics Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Define sewing machine.
B. Write two sewing machine you know.
A. What is stitches?
B. List and explain the types of basic stitches that we have.
A. Define decorative Stitches.
B. Write 4 materials needed in cleaning kitchen.
Differentiate between back stitches and running stitches.
A. Define snack.
b. List 3 examples of snacks.
Follow the link for Home Economics Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Examination Home Economics Primary 1 – Primary 6 Links