Last Updated on June 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. We have ____________ types of toilet.
2. We clean water system toilet with ____________.
[a] water and soap
[b] water and oil
[c] sand and water
3. ____________ is an effect of poor feeding habit.
[c] Good health
4. Making use of paper decorations is a way of beautify our house.
[c] May be
5. ____________ is a substances we eat when we are hungry.
6. Food gives us ____________.
7. The home can be beautified by ____________.
8. Garri is made from ____________.
[c] bag of rice
9. ___________ is a dirt.
[b] Pieces of paper
10. Fruits are good for the body.
11. Always wash your hands before and after eating.
12. ____________ is use for mopping the floor.
13. Make use of dettol or lzal to wash the ____________.
14. A home is a place where one ____________.
15. ____________ is a place where members of the family sit down to eat.
[b] Dinning room
Get more Home Economics Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Home Economics Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
List 2 thing that can be used to decorate the home.
Mention 4 types of dirt.
List 5 types of food in your locality.
State the types of toilet we have.
A. List 4 materials that can be found in the toilet
B. Write two reasons for eating food.
Follow the link for Home Economics Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Examination Home Economics Primary 1 – Primary 6 Links