Articles of Faith in Islam Primary 1 (Basic 1) – Islamic Religious Studies
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
THEME – ARABIC TEXT
PREVIOUS LESSON – Suratul Fatihat Chapter 4 – 7 Primary 1 (Basic 1) – Islamic Religious Studies
TOPIC – ARTICLES OF FAITH IN ISLAM
1. Introductory Activities
2. Articles of Faith in Islam
3. Lesson Evaluation and Weekly Assessment (Test)
By the end of the lesson, most of the pupils should have attained the following objectives –
1. enumerate the articles of faith in islam.
2. memorize the six articles of faith in islam.
The pupils can memorize and recite Arabic text.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of cardboard showing the Articles of faith.
METHOD OF TEACHING
Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
LESSON 1 – ARTICLES OF FAITH IN ISLAM
There are six articles of faith in Islam,
6. Al – Qudr
LESSON 2 – REPEAT THE LESSON 1
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Enumerates the six articles of faith in Islam.
Pupil’s Activities – Listen attentively to the teacher.
- Read the Articles collectively after the teacher and individually.
3. Summarizes the lesson on the board.
Pupil’s Activities – Write as instructed.
To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Translation of Articles of Faith in Islam Primary 1 (Basic 1) – Islamic Religious Studies
Ask pupils to enumerate six Articles of faith in Islam.