CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS (CCA)
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C.
1. Life drawing includes _____.
2. A person who draws is called a _____.
3. Drawing of insects includes _____?
4. Life drawing can also be In the form of _____?
5. Which of these can be used to accompany the national anthem?
(a) Brass drum
6. The theatrical art demands the collaboration of the _____ with the director in a play.
7. _____ is the art of writing and producing a play?
(c) Teaching a play
8. _____ is a drawing that comes to the mind through imaginative?
(a) Creative drawing
(b) Imaginative drawing
(c) Life drawing
9. Which of these is an imaginative drawing?
(a) Dancing giraffes
(b) Pawpaw placed on a table
(c) All of the above
10. _____ is an organized company singer.
(a) Choral singer
(b) Jet club
11. For females, the highest voice type is the _____.
12. The common voice type for male is _____?
13. A female actor is called a _____.
14. Card making is the craft of _____ greeting cards.
(a) Tool making
(b) oil making
(c) hand making
15. Other ways of decorating cards include?
(a) Using rubber
(b) Using oil
(c) Using petrol
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Answer All the questions.
A. Define life drawing.
B. Mention 2 types of life drawing.
A. What are rhythmic activities?
B. State 3 importance of rhythmic activities.
A. What are theoretical elements?
B. List two elements of drama.
A. What is dance?
B. Write and explain 3 types of dance.
A. What is imaginative drawing?
B. Give 5 examples of imaginative drawing.