PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ________________ are ways of exercising the body.
[a] Jumping and skipping
[b] Eating and Sleeping
[c] Praying and looking
2. Marching is a movement common among ________________ troops.
3. A skipping ________________ is the basic tool used for skipping activity .
4. ________________ means uniform and steady rhythmic walking forward .
5. ________________ is the activity of running at a gentle peace as a form of physical exercise .
6. Long Jump is a ________________ event .
7. Obeying rules of games is a way of safety in athletics .
8. Which of these is correct to begin a race?
[a] On your mark
[b] On your line
[c] At your start
9. ________________ is a first help given to an injured person before taken to the hospital .
[a] Last aid
[b] First aid
[c] Middle age
10. ________________ movement is a form of movement used in the performance of various motor skills.
[b] Non locomotor
11. All these are found in the first aid box except ________________ .
[b] cotton wool
12. Athletes should always wear safety materials.
13. All these are fundamental rhyme except ________________.
14. All these are factors affecting sleep expect ________________.
[a] Noise making
15. Which of the following animal gallop.
Attempt all question.
1. Define locomotor movement.
b. List 4 examples of locomotor movement.
2. First aid is the first ____________________.
3. List 5 things found in a first aid box.
4. Define sleep.
5. The movement of the body to stimulate breathing called ____________________.