Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to state the meaning and types of information.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Computer System
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Information is data processed and organized facts into meaningful and useful information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Brings some information devices to the classroom and plays/shows them to the pupils.
- Pupil’s Activities – Observe and make use of information devices.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to state the meaning and types of information.