After these things Paul departed from Athens and went to Corinth.
2. Macedonia Acts 18:5
When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ.
3. Syria Acts 18:18
And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.
4. Ephesus – Acts 18:19, etc. And he came to Ephesus, and left them there; but he himself entered the synagogue and reasoned with the Jews.
REASONS FOR PAUL’S LETTERS
To encourage believers in Christ.
To correct false doctrine.
To proclaim the good news.
To reply those letters written to him by the church.
To guide the members of the church to live as good Christians.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
Lists the place or communities visited by Paul;
Pupil’s Activities – Name places visited by Paul.
Leads pupils to discuss why Paul had to write to these communities;
Pupil’s Activities – Participate in the discussion.
Copy the board note.
To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson – the 13 letters of Paul.
1. After these things Paul departed from Athens and went to _________________.
2. When Silas and Timothy had come from _________________, Paul was compelled by the _________________, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ.
C. Macedonia/Holy Spirit
3. And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into _________________, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a _________________.
4. And he came to _________________, and left them there; but he himself entered the synagogue and reasoned with the _________________.
List 3 communities visited by Paul.
Give 2 reasons why Paul write letters to the communities.
Welcome! We believe teachers inspire our future. CRN (ClassRoomNotes) is a website FOR TEACHERS BY TEACHERS, and we aim to continuously inform and encourage teaching! All materials are subject to TERMLY review. Eko Quizzes Now available at ekoquiz.com.