RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
THEME – ELEMENTS OF SECURITY
PREVIOUS LESSON – Meaning and Examples of Anti – Social Behaviour (ASB) Primary 3
TOPIC – ELEMENTS OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOURS
1. Meaning of Violence Offenses
2. Examples of Violence Offenses
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
describe with examples, the violence offenses in the society.
The activities of the area boys.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
Chart showing list of violence offences
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Anti – Social Behaviours are unacceptable behaviour that harm the well-being of other people. These kind of behaviours violate the fundamental human rights of other people.
One of the end results of anti social behaviors is violence offenses.
MEANING OF VIOLENCE OFFENSES
Violence offenses are criminal behaviors that uses force upon a victim. A victim is an innocent people that is attacked violently.
EXAMPLES OF VIOLENCE OFFENSES
Work To Do At Home
Find the meaning of the listed examples of violence offences.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Leads pupils to identify various criminal offences in the society.
Pupil’s Activities – Mention the various criminal offences in the society.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
1. describe the violence offenses in the society.
2. give 5 examples violence offenses in the society.